Upright Ladder Displays: Product Selection
PLEASE USE THE DROP-DOWN BOXES ABOVE to view the drawing and price of the display ladder you require, such as those below, by altering the 'bases', 'height of posts', 'number across' and 'number down':
PLEASE ENQUIRE if the combination you are looking for is shown as not available.
Upright Ladder Displays: Main Features
- Aluminium frame is ideally suited for displaying posters in a window or in a reception area
- easy to refresh - hook posters on and off whenever and wherever you like!
- Often used where suspended displays are not possible, practical or desirable
- Add extra rows later, where space is available
- Rows are fully height-adjustable
- Flexible and movable
- Allow a wide area to be spanned
The rigidity of the cross-bars means that no intermediate upright supports are required. A display up to 2 metres wide can be achieved between a single pair of support posts
The height of the display is as selected.
Overall widths (including whichever bases are selected) are shown below.
Full details of dimensions and spacings can be found in the installation guide.
| Number of A4P across
|| Overall width of display (including bases(s))
|| With small bases
|| With large base(s)
||600mm (single base)
||800mm (single base)
Upright Ladder Displays: Components
The following components are supplied as part of the kit:
- Upright posts and circular cross-bars [rungs] in satin-anodised aluminium
Posts are 50mm in diameter
Rungs are 25mm in diameter
Rungs are used in pairs - holders hook over the top rung of a pair and rest against the bottom rung
- End caps for posts
- Powder-coated weighted base(s)
Bases vary in size according to the option chosen
They are made in 8mm thick mild steel, powder-coated in silver-grey [RAL 7001]
- Clear acrylic holders to hook posters over the rungs of the display ladder
- By default, we supply the ladder displays with A4 portrait holders, but swap any pair for an A3 landscape holder or any four for an A2 portrait one. The price is not affected
- Posters placed back-to-back are visible on both sides of the display, although on the back, a band of 20-25mm at the top and the bottom of the poster is obscured by the rung. Extra holders are available separately
- The only tools required for assembling these displays are two allen keys, which are supplied.
Upright Ladder Displays: Display Range
The Shop Display Systems 'ladder' range includes:
- Free standing displays (upright, lay-back and combi)
- Wall displays
- Suspended displays
Just CLICK ON A PICTURE for further details:
A LIT version of this Upright Ladder is also available.
Additional and replacement holders are available separately.
Upright Ladder Displays: Variations
PLEASE ENQUIRE for bespoke versions of this display.
Shop Display Systems can provide variations including:
- Displays including A4 portrait and/or A3 landscape and/or A2 portrait holders
- Displays to accommodate different or bespoke sizes of poster holder
- Displays of different heights or widths
- Displays with different bases (smaller to sit on window sills or larger for extra stability)
- Displays replacing some or all poster holders with leaflet dispensers